Home > News > FAQ

How can I to be your agent in my country?


Q:How can I to be your agent in my country?

A:1. Enterprises or individual units that can independently bear civil liabilities. 

2. Have fixed service, office meditation and fixed telephone. Be able to provide necessary technical support and consulting services for customers. 4. Have convenient Internet communication conditions and necessary equipment. The enterprise agent shall submit the copy of the enterprise business license, and the individual agent shall submit the personal identification certificate. 6. Agent advance payment. Agents at all levels enjoy different product agency price discounts and support.